Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. swagile

    Implemented CBU Radio + MOC Access to CBU Comms

    This. I asked in discord but got no response so I just made this instead.
  2. swagile

    Implemented CBU Radio + MOC Access to CBU Comms

    Please add a CBU radio much like CWU that has a new channel called CBU, and a CCA-CBU channel. And give MOC radio automatic access to CBU radio. Need it for the new CBU faction, thank you.
  3. swagile

    Ban appeal for three

    This rolling shit continues for like 5 + pages of logs on my end, and can't truly be serious. If they were serious about it, then IDK what to say but this is dumb as fuck. This is you guys metagaming the valve """"accidentally"""". No IC knowledge, no rolling, just """stumbling""" upon...
  4. swagile

    SUBWAY OVERHAUL

    Yes, which is why making all containers except Store containers hidden to facilitate hiding your contraband then walking around with no gear on me is a better solution. Ive said this once and ill say it again, the server will not cater to people that make a mistake as Resistance and out...
  5. swagile

    SUBWAY OVERHAUL

    Yes on everything but the spore-less areas. Unless we have a system in place that lets CP's and Citizens interact more with the Resistance populace, this will simply create more of a population drain as people will inevitably hang around the Resistance areas and leave Plaza and sometimes even...
  6. swagile

    Was banned for metagaming and i am unclear as to why

    Unbanned and will be warned on server. Remember to keep IC and do not use VC for IC actions.
  7. swagile

    Recently was Banned for Metagaming.

    Yeah ill unban you both but apply a warn. Do not use voice chat for IC actions next time, as this is heavily frowned upon on our server.
  8. swagile

    Was banned for metagaming and i am unclear as to why

    Can your friend also reply to this appeal? Considering you were honest, I am thinking of unbanning you both with a warn on your record for this. You will have to actually interact with each other ICly as this isn't darkRP or Impulse; you have to actually talk to each others characters.
  9. swagile

    Server Review

    You bothered to make this server review so I replied to this to the best of my ability / knowledge. Answers are in red and bolded.
  10. swagile

    Was banned for metagaming and i am unclear as to why

    Im going to go ahead and state my case as you update your format. We were alerted to possible metagame as your group is newly formed and your members haven't been talking to each other IC as much as they should be, especially when robbing stores. So we decided to watch you two specifically in...
  11. swagile

    Ban appeal for three

    Here is my perspective. I know for a fact that Skewed and UFF in general were told to stay away from Bunker weeks ago when they tried to barrel bomb their way into the bunker as they lost all IC knowledge of the bunker. So thats strike one. Now we fast forward to this week and its happening...
  12. swagile

    Implemented Binds

    This too, most CP's will and do double tap rebel bodies even if there is more RP in trying to keep them alive. Vice versa. It is what it is.
  13. swagile

    Warn for not doing a /me before engaging.

    My bad. You did do a /me. The warn can be removed, I am sorry for mislabeling the warn. I should have placed "little to no roleplay or interest to roleplay" as the warning instead, but that would be biased of me at this point.
  14. swagile

    MEASURE NO. 1

    Id make bombs if I could keep some on the side for antilion clearing duty in sewers. Makes my job so damn easy 😎
  15. swagile

    Consider a Map change.

    Personally im of the opinion that the Sewers > Slum > City model of the server is failing and for obvious reasons. Rebels have no clear goal, and they cannot possibly win against the Combine without heavy event usage (which is untenable in the long run). The way I see it, the best most well...
  16. swagile

    Consider a Map change.

    No. Same reason why I said no to the wall thing. Unless its the original C8 without Outlands, the server will die pretty fast by furthering the segregation of the server.
  17. swagile

    Hey!

    Welcome.
  18. swagile

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Once again, Casto creates another great citizen event. 👍
  19. swagile

    Umbra's ban appeal part 2

    I am biased cause I roleplay with Umbra a lot, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I believe he should get unbanned cause he was one of the most based out of the lineup of bans. Did he do wrong? Yes. But personally I believe that he had no other choice, and hear me out. The only major...
  20. swagile

    Nº 048 - Civic-Protection & Voluntary Constabulary Act

    Man it would be a shame if a train full of City 2's weapons, armor, and ammo just get blown right into the sewers the moment this legislation passes.... Would be a shame if these people and rebels fought over it...
Back
Top