Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Craw

    Until the Next - Epilogue

    I read this entire page in the Fallout New Vegas endgame narrator voice.
  2. Craw

    hello there

    Cloud you magnificent bastard, welcome back
  3. Craw

    Until the Next - Day Four Feedback

    What a Beautiful event, 10/10 all around. The atmosphere, the ambience, the characters as well as one of the greatest character send-off I've ever seen This is the narrative work I like to see In Willard events
  4. Craw

    ' Aurora ' | The Husk

    Kura, your fellow vortal researcher
  5. Craw

    Albert Wesker Character Biography

    Can you add The Clown? We had a great char development session last Thursday
  6. Craw

    Until The Next

    ============================== RODRIGO MORENO ============================== A previous construction foreman now turned rebellious freedom fighter, Rodrigo Moreno finds himself a well known member of the Indìgena de Madrid, leading many of his fellow countrymen through co-ordinated attacks...
  7. Craw

    MECHANICAL NIGHTMARE

    =========================== "God...I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this..." ============================== GRAHAM SCOTT JUST ANOTHER OFFICER ============================== ==============================
  8. Craw

    THE PURPLE HAT CHALLENGE

    ============================== CHAPTER: XEN ============================= Xen, always a visually beautiful looking chapter to introduce the complete overhaul of textures, props and NPC's. First half hour was an easy trip, jumping island to island with no problems whatsoever... But holy fuck...
  9. Craw

    THE PURPLE HAT CHALLENGE

    Also that Teleportation segment in the lambda labs can go fuck itself
  10. Craw

    THE PURPLE HAT CHALLENGE

    Over the last week, I have spent my time traversing Black Mesa in order to get this little piece of shitty fabric to Xen where it belongs and today...I HAVE ACHIEVED THIS. However, I've only learned now that I need to beat the Nihilanth and get to the *Very End* of the game, instead of ending...
  11. Craw

    WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD - a period piece.

    ============================================================ ============================== YORINOBU SASAKI 佐々木頼信 ============================== A master of Bojitsù roams Rengoku 棒術の達人が煉獄をさまよう A descendant of a clan long deceased とうの昔に亡くなった氏族の子孫 A follower of Hachiman 八幡の従者 Their purpose...
  12. Craw

    MURDER AT THE OCCIDENTAL

    ============================== ============================== "EDGAR OWLSLEY" ============================== AGE: 62 CHARACTER ROLE: Guest, Business Magnate, Banker A cunning and arrogant business magnate who originates from the wealthy "Owlsley" family, Edgar is the current managing director...
  13. Craw

    New Frontiers - Epilogue

    NAME: Xura'Nix (Odin) FACTION:  Vortigaunt FATE: After the usurping of its conclave, Xura'Nix roamed the Wastes of the malignance by itself, burdened by its kindred betrayal. During the attack on the facility, Xura'Nix could be seen from afar, observing the carnage and destruction. Once the...
  14. Craw

    [ATTACH]

  15. Craw

    [ATTACH]

  16. Craw

    [ATTACH]

  17. Craw

    Leslie Dickins - Troubled Child

    HA Dick
  18. Craw

    The DOB...

    The DOB is dead. Period
  19. Craw

    Rebel RP.

    Rebel RP is dead. Period
Back
Top