Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Raptorian

    Remove vortigaunt and promote ota

    i saw a vortigaunt do one slam and EVERY OTA DIED. nerf them now.
  2. Raptorian

    Nerf the OTA HP pool

    yes. in duos. brah.
  3. Raptorian

    Nerf the OTA HP pool

    nerf EOW and make them deploy in duos did u guys even play the games..
  4. Raptorian

    Have Heavy Armor Reduce Player Speed And/Or Related Attributes.

    It hasn't. The buffer between a T-3 rebel (which are not the average) and an OTA is still 100 HP.
  5. Raptorian

    Have Heavy Armor Reduce Player Speed And/Or Related Attributes.

    Make it apply to transhumans and I support it.
  6. Raptorian

    Balancing skill rolls

    I recommend the formula be Attribute + (Skill Level/5). This means that a character with an SL of 50, as well as having invested the maximum of 5 base points into a stat, can get a +10. This is a massive advantage while still leaving room for random chance to prevail. Not to mention, food...
  7. Raptorian

    The Scorched Hive

    Only large hives that are very dangerous contain extract. This one probably shouldn't.
  8. Raptorian

    Implemented Bring back the highlighted stash feature.

    I think its cool but would do nicely to have some QoL changes, such as being able to view which pick-up point your stuff is going to outside of the smuggler menu. Also some of the stashes are named weirdly like the "Forsaken Stash" which is kind of just tucked in a random corner. But even...
  9. Raptorian

    Alien Grunt Update

    Honestly I support them getting 300 HP. They don't have easy access to armor repairs, but if they do they get 400 HP, which seems pretty fair considering the fact they're twice the size of literally anyone else. If not 300, 250. They should be strong and tanky considering their lore, stature...
  10. Raptorian

    Implemented Make Vortigaunts Normal Again

    why the only negative reaction from a person who aint even a vort
  11. Raptorian

    Accepted The Transport/Train Suggestion

    Could just have it reduce potential rewards rather than your current stock. So if RNG dictated you would get 10 SC from a trip, you could get an RNG event that reduces it by -3 down to only 7 SC from the trip. Would be cool to do with a travel log system. Think sending Vault Dwellers out in...
  12. Raptorian

    Accepted The Transport/Train Suggestion

    Could add a voluntary battery internment thing for biotics that gives them Cohesion Points. Would complement coming reworks nicely.
  13. Raptorian

    Multi-tool

    I support multi-tools but only done as like a research project for a group. Such as getting information on and dissecting various Combine technology items, then you can build a basic version of the Multitool which can be upgraded.
  14. Raptorian

    I posted this to cause drama

    This too.
  15. Raptorian

    I posted this to cause drama

    I was one of the vortigaunts on the expedition and am fine with it all, especially considering the fact they're doing a follow-up event. However, I think this was a mis-use of the interception system, if this was that. I can't speak entirely on behalf of Robert, but I'm sure his intent with the...
  16. Raptorian

    A proper discussion regarding the New PK reforms

    This is part of a larger issue with rebelRP in the city. They simply do not have enough targets to be doing operations in the City that are worth-while. In the Bottlestreet era (and just after) we had the peak of operations, which was mostly dismantling forcefields and the like, with the...
  17. Raptorian

    A proper discussion regarding the New PK reforms

    There's a lot of talk about the narrative importance of deaths, and how these changes will some-how take the impact out of all rebel activity henceforth. But I really don't see it that way. What this change does, in my eyes, is takes PKs out of meaningless combat. Sweep battles and the like...
  18. Raptorian

    Combine's Insignia (POLL)

    Disregard this post, it was made by the mentally unwell.
  19. Raptorian

    Do you like the new PK policy?

    Denying the Rebel's objective is their objective. Unless you mean sweeps specifically for the enemy, in which they are PK'd.
  20. Raptorian

    Do you like the new PK policy?

    I don't think its that important combat results in a PK. Especially with these rules, which are literally just meant to save people from dying in a sweep that had nothing to do with. But even in regular combat, winning against the other side means denying them their objective, not mentioning the...
Back
Top