Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. emmet

    hl1 ray traced

    had nowhere to post this, so here. looks cool gamers
  2. emmet

    dingus ban appeal - 76561198097852833

    Steam Name: dingus SteamID: 098148332 Name of the Admin you were banned by: NIXeighteen How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: "Rule 0: knowingly harassing players openly and in DMs. Acting generally creepy and is known to romance a lot on fem chard. Acting surprised...
  3. emmet

    Ban Appeal - dingus

    Steam Name: dingus SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68793552 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @NIXeighteen How long is the ban for?: Permanently. The reason you were banned?: Being creepy and romancerp Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Swagile told me to make an appeal once I was better and some time has...
  4. emmet

    Dingus Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: blessed dingie SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68793552 Name of the Admin you were banned by: I don't know. How long is the ban for?: I don't know The reason you were banned?: Rule 0 Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't understand why I was banned. Maybe it was because of the recent less...
  5. emmet

    Rocco Nicoletti [WIP]

    Rocco Nicoletti CITIZEN INFORMATION -BASIC INFORMATION- NAME: Rocco Nicoletti ALIAS: Chef NICKNAMES: Rocky, Rock, Coco. CID: #26863 GENDER: Male AGE: 26 DATE OF BIRTH: 26/09/1992 NATIONALITY: Italian PLACE OF BIRTH: Taranto, Italy CURRENT LOCATION: Geneva, City 24 EDUCATION: Taranto...
  6. emmet

    Reminisce; My love and starry heaven

    Love Perhaps the most beautiful thing in life is family. They are here for you, they hold your hand and help you walk your very first steps. You owe them everything. Love, compassion, warmth, sympathy, admiration, passion, care, life. Just as much as they hold your hand every step of the way...
  7. emmet

    How do you celebrate your holidays?

    Hi guys! Just a simple cool and wholesome thread where you can share your experience within these holidays. Tell me what you do, what you eat, and with who you are with! I'll start. I normally eat cod fish with potatoes, but I may also eat roasted piglet with a nice black pepper sauce. It's...
  8. emmet

    Civil Protection/CWU/CMU/ Loyalist Operations, expeditions and events

    This suggestion has been posted due to, what I think, could be a lack of overall events, expeditions and operations given to Civil Protection, Civil Workers Union and Civil Medical Union, as well as conformists as a whole. I've been lurking a small bit around the forums and I havent noticed any...
  9. emmet

    Saddest and Happiest moments in HL2RP

    Hello guys, let us reminisce about your experience within this server, community or even hl2 universe as a whole. What were some of your saddest or happiest moments in hl2rp? It can be ICly or OOCly. For me, OOCly, was getting within the CP Faction. As for IC, it was meeting certain characters...
  10. emmet

    Why do you donate to this community?

    The title says it all. Why do you donate to this community? Do you think it's worth it and where do you think your money goes to? What does it help?
  11. emmet

    What will you do during the Christmas Break?

    Answer the title!
  12. emmet

    Remove windy feature

    I will keep this very short as to why I'd like the wind feature that completely pushes you off and makes you laggy should be removed. It is not fun to play with this, it feels more like lag than anything else, and it feels insanely unrealistic and unserious. Why should I, as a Civil Protection...
  13. emmet

    Investigation Roleplay and You

    Investigation Roleplay Overlooked, rarely used and forgotten. Something that can bring so much roleplay and yet is left aside. What I propose is for Investigation Roleplay to be improved by the use of something that the Development team could implement. Despite Civil Protection and others who...
  14. emmet

    lore and writing

    can i write lore stuff yes or no. if u say no ur cringe
  15. emmet

    What are your ideas and dreams for HL2RP

    Hi guys. This is just a thread I made out of pure curiosity. What are some of your character ideas, dreams and what you plan to achieve while being in this community? And lastly, do you have anything you'd like to suggest to a hl2 roleplayer veteran like me who's new to this community? Discuss.
  16. emmet

    dingus

    Hello, I'm dingus. I come from a different community. I love roleplay and I wanted to see how and why this community is booming with so many players. How old is this community and can you guys help me out? What's going on atm? Also, few things about me. I love Civil Protection as a whole, I...
Back
Top