Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Kawakun

    Owen Baker

    For all my life I thought living was simple, I never imagined that in my lifetime the world as I knew it would shape into an apocalyptic hellhole with the only "protection" being a totalitarian inter-dimensional alien empire, I lived my life the way I wanted to live it, I grew up with rich...
  2. Kawakun

    An Interesting Find...

    ** You notice an old piece of paper half-submerged in a puddle outside an apartment block, you can make out text faded through the back of the paper ** Do you decide to read the paper out of curiousity?
  3. Kawakun

    Rations

    I think we all know what this is about: So yeah, I'm not too happy with the ration system as it currently stands, along with others in the community. A few major problems with it are the following: 1. Ration cool down is way too long, 4 hours is quite a lot of time to wait, and only a couple...
  4. Kawakun

    Music Suggestions

    I would honestly like to see a bit more diversity in the music used during short stories, because whilst I definitely like the music choices thus far I feel like sometimes the same tracks are repeated a bit much, so perhaps we could add some new ones in there? These are just suggestions btw if...
  5. Kawakun

    Tobias' Diary/Handbook (What I've learned along the way, survival guides and tips for myself and others.)

    My recount of time is lost, I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore. I don't think any of these people do. I'm practically shaken, not just at the fact I've been randomly transported to an interdimensional alien world, but on a personal level, too. I've only met this group and I...
  6. Kawakun

    Tobias Karsson

    Tobias Karsson *Kachunk* *Kachunk* It makes its way towards its destination, the train carrying the unfortunate souls who had wound up within this strange world. Carried in pods in which they are preserved until their final destination. The Long Haulers are in a situation they've never...
  7. Kawakun

    My Final Episode

    Expect no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final episode. Yours in infinite finality, Gordon Freeman, Ph.D.
  8. Kawakun

    CITY 57 - BRUSSELS, BELGIUM

    [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  9. Kawakun

    CITY 70 - DETROIT

    City 70 - Detroit, Michigan "Don't drink the water, they put something in it to make you forget. I don't even remember how I got here..." A city run down and abundant with poverty, stretching across the side of the large Lake Michigan. It reeks of smoke and dust, emitting throughout the city...
  10. Kawakun

    The War of Washington

    Post-War Bremerton, Washington ^ Throughout the first few weeks of the events following the infamous Black Mesa Incident, a remainder of the USA had been overrun with the invading alien army from the borderworld, Xen. The entire nation went into disarray and all military power was focused upon...
  11. Kawakun

    Ya'avi And the Grubs

    YAG's first debut, officially translated from Vortigese to 'Sewer Rock' ( song lyrics ic are vortigese, just forget that they're mongolian ;)) The YAG logo, poorly written in 'permanent marker'...
  12. Kawakun

    Black Mesa - End of an era

    Well bois, we finally did it, after 15 years in development, it was worth the weight.
  13. Kawakun

    CITY 34 - SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

    The year is May 2010, the first signs of a now evergrowing threat to the Combine-controlled Korean Peninsula are now clear. Government powers from within both Cities 34 and 25 prepare themselves for battle as the resistance force labelling themselves as 'The United Korean Front' begin swarming...
  14. Kawakun

    < : : Biological, Psychological & Synthetics Testing Facility : : >

    To the far east of the Russian Motherland lies a snowy, mountainous range devoid of life... for the most part. Perched atop the snowy mountain of Pik Pobeda is a structure containing a cluster of horrors within its walls. A place of never ending torture, Hell, boxed within a metal shell. Most...
  15. Kawakun

    <:: JOHN E. LORD ::>

    (Photo of Lord captured during Combines invasion.) "Hi, my name is John Lord. You can just call me Samurai Man, because I have a fuck ton of Katanas in my possession. Don't fuck with me. My whole family have a history of taking part in so many wars and winning those wars and we are epic. During...
  16. Kawakun

    BM Xen or OG Xen?

    Simple question: are we going to be using Black Mesa's Xen in our lore or the original Half-Life Xen? The two are totally different in their lore and especially appearance
  17. Kawakun

    Gerald Hunt

    Gerald Hunt "Me' name's Gerald Hunt, aged 34, from the UK, 'round the East, in Essex. I currently reside within City ██ and 'ave been for a while now. I grew up an only child with a single mum, n' I did all the things kids would usually do, y'know, like being a lil' brat, playin' around...
  18. Kawakun

    Arbeit Communications

    (Images and info acquired from https://www.entropyzeromod.com/, once again inspired by the lore of Entropy: Zero, built upon by me.) Arbeit is an old communications centre once owned by Germany, acquired during the events of the cold war, built within Antarctica a far distance away from any...
  19. Kawakun

    Apex Roleplay Scares Me.

    Apex roleplay... probably one of the most serious roleplay servers I'd seen walk the face of hl2rp, it was so serious in its roleplay, it scared me. The angry SeC screaming out <:: Shit! Haha! Shit! Haha! ::> terrorizes my being to this day. The city administrator with his fist-clenching words...
  20. Kawakun

    Petra T. Sanders

    < : : DATA CORRUPTED, AWAITING REACQUIRATION : : >
Back
Top