Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. FieldersNL

    Bug Overencumbrance or injuries affects the character permanently?

    I noticed that if you carried a lot of weight at one point and when you off load your inventory, the overencumbrance still affects you even with an empty inventory. I'm currently running slower than before with an empty inventory, I got my speed skill at 38 and the athletic point from the skill...
  2. FieldersNL

    Citizen Pie in the sky

    They said 'Good things come to those who wait...' - Only if you are lucky They said I was 'Barking up the wrong tree.' - They mislead me to the wrong leads They told me to 'Jump on the bandwagon.' - If only they would've let me They said I had a 'bright future' ahead of me... - They lied...
  3. FieldersNL

    Bug Combat Helmet Brokey Brokey

    Bug: The combat helmet is broken. Description: Right click on the item will pop up a LUA error, putting it onto your head will not highlight a green halo that it recognizes it's being worn and the model doesn't appear on your head. Errors/time: When you right click it, it gives you the following...
  4. FieldersNL

    Accepted Music Volume Slider

    Simple suggestion(I hope): to add a volume slider for the music that's being played in any scenario. Whether it's being played for an ambient, combat or emotional scenario, having a slider to lower the volume is a nice feature, since the music in general is too loud and I end up using...
  5. FieldersNL

    Make group locks, GROUP locks.

    Any CP can use group locks and it seems unintended for its sole purpose. Either fixing it or implement a rule about it should do.
  6. FieldersNL

    Fixed Armor sets to 0 when bringing it from active clothing to inventory

    Bug: Armor sets itself to 0 by dragging it into your inventory Description: Any time you drag your armor uniform from your active clothing into your inventory, it sets its armor to 0. Can likely be conflicting before and during events as you need to call a staff to repair the armor. The only way...
  7. FieldersNL

    Fixed Bolted Benches can be picked up

    Bug: Any bolted down benches can be picked up. Description: Any benches that are bolted down can be picked up if you have the inventory space. I figured this out on accident. I tried both chemistry and then crafting workbench. Errors/time: None Images/recording (optional):
  8. FieldersNL

    Denied Radio with Russian songs

    It's the perfect time to add a radio full of Russian doomer music. Especially when we are in a Russian city right now. These are mostly slow, depressing and well fitting for the Half Life (Russian edition) universe. Here are some examples:
  9. FieldersNL

    The Talk Range

    The talk range is obnoxiously low, there were moments where technically you would hear the person in the same room at a reasonable distance, but in-game it's not the case. It always felt off of how much closer I need to get in order to listen to one's conversation. Take these screenshots as an...
  10. FieldersNL

    Bug Revolver 'Popper' keeps reloading with full magazine

    Bug: Everytime you press R on the Popper with full loaded cylinders and reserve mags, it constantly reloads including holding R to draw out your weapon. Description: Basically have a full loaded magazine and minimal of one reserve mag in your inventory. Everytime you press R, it reloads when not...
  11. FieldersNL

    Alys - A leader fallen in the wrong hands

    'Damn you, damn us all!' - Alys last words before stalkerisation 'I lost... And I'm sorry...' [/CENTER] [/SPOILER] My story - It doesn't matter who I was before. Right now I'm Alys, the leader of the Front. I've taken over Wild's leadership after her passing. Something that could have...
  12. FieldersNL

    Bug Cannot use sharpened knife for cooking

    Bug: The sharpened knife, despite being more superior than the regular kitchen knife, it cannot be used in cooking. Description: Once you have the sharpened knife, being the upgrade for the regular knife, you cannot use it in cooking that requires a 'kitchen knife'. The item also still describes...
  13. FieldersNL

    Share your HL2RP Screenshotties Thread

    The one and only screenshot thread! Share away!
  14. FieldersNL

    American Samoa and the Samoan Islands

    'Active Civilisation' Lore submission // note: English may be wacky The American Samoa and the Samoan Islands are three loose islands, that lies in between the Northern and Southern borders of the Pacific Ocean, far north-east of Australia. Both three island's cities, government and...
  15. FieldersNL

    TRUCE TABLE

    just clickbait to show art
  16. FieldersNL

    Eeya'Surr 'Firebug'

    Eeya'Surr 'Firebug' A survivalist for his freedom Datafile Personal information Personal Relationships Eeya'Surr 'Firebug' 'For freedom!' [/CENTER] Current age: 316 Place of Birth: Vortigaunt's Homeworld (Ω5771-363 — The Condemned Sanctuary) Spoken languages: Vortigese and English...
  17. FieldersNL

    Coming along

    Hello everyone, I am FieldersNL! Some of the members may recognize me from another community as they followed each other and so have I arrived here! I've been playing Garry's Mod for over 11k hours and the experiences have been great (so far YET). I love to moderate in servers, to ensure...
Back
Top