Simple addition.
Might consider how the transaction logs work OR make life easier by just adding it alongside any additional SC gained from workshifts since those two always come together.
Accepted.
1) Hitboxes uuuuhhhgghh... no? Not currently a thing we plan on doing (if currently even do-able)
The real killer is performance and hitreg, not the hitboxes cuz those are fine.
2) Maybe. Considering a rework coming soon tho... unsure.
3) Maybe. Considering a rework coming soon tho... unsure...
Ancient issue. I have not heard anyone ever complain about this ever again.
I do not remember the details anymore about this on whether or not locks can be put on store doors again but worse case scenario... just put a damn padlock.
Denied.
I will deny this for now though I cannot guarantee this not being added in the future. Though mind you its more bloat than actual worth as no one ever needs to tell time in any hl2rp server.
DENIED.
Pop-up window with a prompt to write in is far simpler indeed. Avoids unnecessary accidents too.
I will look into it and perhaps a way to actually amputate the user which does not require staff to intervene so that the flow of RP can be preserved.
Accepted.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.