Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Liam

    The History of The Nachtigallen & Wardens

    Writer: @RedHotGinger Nachtigallen: The Nachtigallen are the largest resistance organization within Sector 10 a fact understood by most who fall into the underground gossip of various Urban centers. The factions main base covers a swathe of territory which resides in Liechtenstein Pass. A well...
  2. Liam

    Rebel RP - Fun on the new map?

    Is Rebel RP Fun on Terminal 6? That's the question I want to ask you all. I have not played my rebel at all, personally, on the new map. But i've had a look around in observer and I've noticed how little rebels seem to flag on. I have also noticed how awful the slums area is in comparison to...
  3. Liam

    More Cooking Recipes

    Additional Cooking Recipies Latley, I've been getting into cooking on one of my characters, and I've thought of a few things that could be made with existing food items and ingredients. As well as two new ingredients I think could be added and the meals they could create. :) 1) Cheese Sandwich...
  4. Liam

    Duel Magazine Couplers

    Duel magazine couplers? What are they? They are a small plastic or metal holder that binds two magazines together for easy loading and storage. I would like them implemented, if possible, to the new ARC weapons system. How I invision this working, is: Having this item be a craftable 2 slot...
  5. Liam

    Refill Ammo Boxes

    Pre-Face: Recently I've been getting back into actually playing a rebel and there's one thing that annoys me. Ammunition. Once you load say a box of 30 9mm rounds onto your character, they are permenantly stuck there. If you gain a better gun for example or no longer use a 9mm gun, that ammo is...
  6. Liam

    PK's too soft

    Bring back npc deaths in the sewers. That is all. Discuss.
  7. Liam

    Implemented CWU/CMU Intercom

    CWU/CMU Intercoms Gonna keep this short because it's just a simple suggestion. Add two stationary radios connected to both the CWU & CMU channels at both the warehouse entrance and the CMU reception. This will allow citizens to contact members of these factions a lot easier and have less...
  8. Liam

    Screenshots of my event builds

    Admin Box Builds Decided to make a thread of some of my favourite builds in the admin box thus far and a place to post future ones I make/Work on. Xenian Cave Creators: @Liam District 13 Creators: @Liam @Dog @Furious @ConcernedCitizen Rebel Controlled District Creators: @Noh @Liam
  9. Liam

    An Old Ragdoll Pose I Made

    I was looking through old gmod screenshots and found this ragdoll pose I made when I was bored, propping a developing hl2rp server. Edited it a little to make it look like the album cover I based it on. I thought it was decent despite the low effort.
  10. Liam

    Do you like the new PK policy?

    This is not an official thread/poll. I am just curious what both Rebels and CP players think of the new PK rules for sweeps: (Welcome to comment your thoughts down below) De-ranks for CP reinforcements following a shotcop, to discourage every single CP from immediately flooding the area by...
  11. Liam

    Increase CP minimum for crimes.

    Increase CP Minimum For Crimes Preface: Currently, 4 CP units minimum are required to commit crimes in the city. Meaning anywhere out of the slums/sewers such as the streets, apartments, RDC and faction buildings. The Problems: I think the 4 CP minimum is a little outdated. It was made in a...
  12. Liam

    Implemented /actlean for female models!

    Females don't support this act. Let them /actlean. Please! No more sexism. That is all. Peace and love. - Liam
  13. Liam

    Official "The Broker" event feedback section

    The Bioscience Lab Thanks for playing: @mrjustin412 @mmate88 @Mitchmitten @Tengu ToastySunlight (no forum account) A seeminly simple scouting job took a dark turn when our 5 rebels discovered a Union Bioscience lab deep within some tunnels, uncovering a deadly virus like no other, designed to...
  14. Liam

    Devi Artwork

    Made a few poses of my character Devi to use on her citizen profile and journal. City-8, Tokyo, Japan (Devi, during her height as a gangster, pictured drinking champagne on her balcony overlooking the City-8 main street.) Devi & Josh Keith (Pictured at their tattoo stand in City-8, Tokyo...
  15. Liam

    Post your top 10 favourite songs

    1) Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis 2) There She Goes - The La's 3) Imagine - John Lennon 4) Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks 5) Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles 6) Heroes - David Bowie 7) Live Forever - Oasis 8) Disco 2000 - Pulp 9) Red Red Wine - UB40 10) All My Loving - The Beatles
  16. Liam

    Old Willard Rebels

    Some ragdoll posing made to look like a photo: The Sanitors, Ex Bottlestreet & Republic Pictured Left to right: Kodey, Fabu @Raptorian , Ezic, Devi @Liam , Andre, Tinker, Carter, Angel @AppleFlavoredFox , Moiselle @Benevolent BILLY
  17. Liam

    Solve World Hunger

    While I like the new ration system, I just wanted to suggest a few ways to keep it, but make it less harsh. All the things I list are seperate from eachother, and I'm not suggesting we implement all of them. - Allow credit coupons to be cashed elsewhere (other than the ration machine) - Provide...
  18. Liam

    Scarlett Electra | The Socialite

    Scarlett Electra "All I've ever wanted is: Fame, Fortune and power. But the world just Isn't enough" (Scarlett's Theme Song) General Information: ♡ Age: 20 ♡ DOB: 2nd January 1998 ♡ Height: 5'8 ♡ Weight: 121Ibs ♡ Nationality: French-American ♡ Place of Birth: Hampton Falls, New Hampshire...
  19. Liam

    Help Me | Loyalist Characters

    Hey everyone! :) So, I've been wanting to make a loyalist character for a while now. Possibily even somone who goes into politics. But! I am at a crossroads. Because despite my....3-4 years of hl2rp, I have NEVER made a loyalist. Guess I'm just rebel scum through and through. I was hoping people...
  20. Liam

    Journal Devi's Journal

    Devi's Journal Inside Cover: If you're reading this...you shouldn't be. Kindly put this book down and FUCK OFF (Taped on photograph) Entry #1: Take Us Back 06/01/2018 Yesterday has been and gone. And gone with it our old friends of the past. Their faces fade from our minds. But...
Back
Top