Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Aspect™

    Why City 8 is the worst HL2RP map ever

    I was about to go on a crusade before I noticed it's in the meme forum
  2. Aspect™

    The Great Rebel Economy Rework

    Wait till he learns about books and homework
  3. Aspect™

    The Great Rebel Economy Rework

    Sounds like their issue
  4. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    Well I value the months I spent working on it, so y'know.
  5. Aspect™

    The Great Rebel Economy Rework

    This whole time you've been arguing, you could've read it thrice over. It cannot easily be condensed into a TL;DR considering how complicated the situation is. Either spend 3 minutes reading it or leave the thread.
  6. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    That was the original plan, but a few people messaged me saying they'd like to pay money for it, so I decided to sell it instead.
  7. Aspect™

    Implemented Card deck not T4+

    I feel like the tier thing is an IC issue As for the smuggler thing, @Atle?
  8. Aspect™

    Aspect's Development Adventures

    So for a while now I've been working on this Administration Plugin - Originally created as a personal tool for my own server, Squadron has now evolved into something bigger than I ever anticipated. Obviously, I could have used any of the other Administration Addons, like ULX, SAM, ServerGuard...
  9. Aspect™

    Bug We can see our real names now, even if we only F3'd with the fake name.

    The way the fake names work was changed -- this was an unintended side-effect that we unfortunately can't really do much about. You'll have to live with it. Any other characters that you recognize from this point on should work as expected, however.
  10. Aspect™

    ''You have insufficient privileges to reply here''

    https://willard.network/forums/wn/bureau-of-research-and-innovation.351/
  11. Aspect™

    Implemented F3 System Addition

    Implemented.
  12. Aspect™

    Implemented F3 when applying

    Implemented.
  13. Aspect™

    Crafted computers.

    Accepted.
  14. Aspect™

    Implemented Actions represented

    Accepted.
  15. Aspect™

    Bug Weird boxes covering the screen 24/7

    Does this appear everywhere or only when you're looking up?
  16. Aspect™

    Implemented Remove scene text from afar

    Accepted!
Back
Top